so staystrongjacob is trending on twitter and there’s a big part of me that really feels like he’s just pretending to be suicidal for attention. let’s look at why:
- his entire twitter for like the past day (possibly more) is talking about dying and suicide
- he’s counting down to what he’s going to do and talking about it
- he’s updating us on like everything
- he’s talking about how his follower count is going up
- he’s talking about how he’s trending
- he doesn’t want people to call the cops
i’m sorry if this offends you or something but honestly does this sound like someone who wants to die?
no, to me it sounds like someone who wants attention because i believe that if you really want to die, you’re going to just do it. not talk about it. because if you talk about it you get attention and then help. if you talk about it, you WANT help, otherwise why the fuck would you tell someone?
and since he doesn’t want people to call the cops, that could be a sign that he does just want attention and doesn’t want his mother thinking he’s actually suicidal.
- audaciousprince reblogged this from mybeautifulparanoiax
- shouldabeenprada reblogged this from mybeautifulparanoiax
- losteh reblogged this from mybeautifulparanoiax
- losteh likes this
- therealestidealist reblogged this from catteaparties
- catteaparties reblogged this from mybeautifulparanoiax
- the-very-last-of-my-kind said: Maybe, he just wants someone to be there for him. I’m not disagreeing, that sounds a little stand-offish, but you know. Say la vie.
- mybeautifulparanoiax posted this