so i bought these boots, received the wrong size, sent them back, got the right size, and they do not fit. so i’m going to see if i can try to sell them to get my money back. all information is found at the link (ebay)!
05.17.13 at 02:41am ::: 1 note
Little PSA for ignorant people:
- Calling someone fat is body shaming.
- Calling someone anorexic is body shaming.
- Calling them any sort of name related to their weight is body shaming.
- Making fun of their size is body shaming.
- ANY negative comment, statement, observation, etc about someone’s weight or size is body shaming. It does not matter what words you use, if they’re profane or not. It is body shaming.
05.16.13 at 02:07am ::: 30 notes
first successful gifs. they kinda suck but oh well.
05.15.13 at 03:10am ::: 17 notes
04.11.13 at 01:04am ::: 1 note
keegan allen can act, sing, play guitar, write, and is a photographer.
ugh. marry me already. fuck.
03.24.13 at 05:29am ::: 4 notes
if you let someone’s taste in music (or something else they like, for that matter) reflect your opinion on them, you’re an ass and don’t deserve to have any friends in the first place. it’s music. you’re hating on what they like and could very well be passionate about. who gives a shit if it’s not what you’re into? they could be a great person but you’d reject them just because of a band they like they you think is shit. that’s sad.
03.23.13 at 05:01am ::: 0 notes
as a society we’re so comfortable with sexualizing women that we have no problem showing topless women on television and rarely do we see a man’s dick.
03.17.13 at 03:10am ::: 8 notes
seriously you guys, use some common sense. i’m going through the ezra tag and just no.
1. ezra wasn’t happy with his life until he met aria. why would he be on a team that’s trying to hurt her?
2. ezra has a typewriter. a has written letters with a typewriter. clearly no one else can own one, right? and there’s no such thing as a typewriter font in microsoft word. okay.
3. the first time aria went to his apartment they spoke about the typewriter because ezra is a writer. not because it’s some hint he’s on the a team.
4. ezra totally knew maggie had the kid before spencer told him, right? that’s why he acted so surprised and left to go meet them. and yeah let’s pretend it’s logical that he set his own kid up to be kidnapped.
5. ezra drinks whiskey. the a team used whiskey. he’s the only one that can drink whiskey, apparently. no. ezra gave byron a bottle with a “bubble” neck but the whiskey A bought (same brand) did not.
6. ezra was at ali’s funeral to support aria. not because he killed her. he just arrived in rosewood before he met aria.
7. hanna saw ezria kissing and got hit by a car because “she knew too much.” no, she got hit by the car because she was spying and said she knew who A was.
8. people think ezra gave jason information about ali’s remains because he was offering up a $50k reward for any information and then he had a ton of money. he sold a car, which wesley came to confront him about. he did not give jason any info. someone else pointed out ezra had a lot of money and mona had to have gotten it from somewhere. well she likely told jason, and that’s how she had all the cash.
These things are just dumb. I shouldn’t even have to explain why a post on a blackboard talking about the lesson has nothing to do with him being A.
10. the paper bag picture. are you guys forgetting that they took that picture because no one could know they were dating? but wait, A had a paper bag in a later episode. so what, are they the only people who can use paper bags now?
11. i wasn’t going to include one more, but i had to. ezra marked the room with masking tape in an episode for play rehearsal and later on A was feeding rats in cages with masking tape labels. again, are they the only people who can use masking tape?
there’s so much more. but i think i’ve made my point. yes, there are things that seem suspicious. but there are also things that don’t add up. for both toby and mona it made sense that they were on the A team. ezra does not.
03.16.13 at 07:23pm ::: 5 notes
i’m doing an experiment. reblog if you’re a guy and you don’t share your feelings/emotions with other people. i had a discussion with a friend where i said a majority of men do not because society teaches them otherwise. now i’m mostly going off what i’ve seen in my own life. so i want to see what the ratio is elsewhere. if you prove me right, congratulations.
if you do share your feelings, your post is here.
03.12.13 at 04:59am ::: 0 notes
i’m doing an experiment. reblog if you’re a guy and you do share your feelings/emotions with other people. i had a discussion with a friend where i said a majority of men do not because society teaches them otherwise. now i’m mostly going off what i’ve seen in my own life. so i want to see what the ratio is elsewhere. if you prove me wrong, congratulations.
if you don’t share your feelings, your post is here.
03.12.13 at 04:59am ::: 0 notes
newsflash, guys: EVERY reality tv show edits and chooses what they put on the show. i can guarantee you that danielle was not the only one saying rude stuff. but every reality show has to have someone who’s the diva or the bitch and they picked danielle. if you really believe she’s constantly bitchy like she is on the show then congratulations for being that person who believes everything they see on tv. i’ve seen her tumblr, her twitter, her youtube. her niceness isn’t an act. and stop bitching about her because i’m sure you guys have all shit talked people before, probably just as much as her.
03.07.13 at 09:47pm ::: 14 notes
you’re not a photographer
you’re a girl with an expensive camera who takes a decent picture sometimes and edits like a 13 year old girl from myspace
02.25.13 at 08:55pm ::: 1 note
yeah his name is joe mauti and he’s in a band called beneath the sun and he just said he liked my hair
i feel like a fangirl right now even though i haven’t really listened to much of his newer music and i really only liked him at first because he had cool hair and he was cute
so maybe i feel like a teenage girl when a cute guy compliments her
02.24.13 at 01:07am ::: 1 note
shout out to my force for using a woman walking down the street alone being followed by a man in a black hoodie to advertise their security system.
and another shout out to them only having women talking about how safe my force makes them feel.
02.21.13 at 03:31am ::: 0 notes